Thursday, July 10, 2008

Writing is a powerful expression

It’s not always that spoken words are enough to stimulate the brain and our emotions. There are times when we feel that there is a need to express ourselves in mediums other than spoken words. For me writing is that other medium to give my self a break from the monotony of life. I have started this blog to write about myself and take a break from others and be with myself. Few years down the lane I would like to reconnect with myself and read about the milestones of my life.

As for now I am sitting next to my window watching the rain gods go crazy. I can feel the chill as the tiny rain droplets are making their way through the window and embracing me. Though I am enjoying this soothing atmosphere, my work seems to dominate my mind. It is entangled with thoughts of my movie release. I guess for an actor the excitement always revolves around two things, the films release and the acceptance by the audience.

Hum Phirr Milein Na Milein is expected to release sometime in the first week of august. And the entire thought of another film on release, the final delivery of the baby excites me. Though it’s my second movie, like I said for an actor be it the first movie or the tenth the excitement always revolves around the release.

Now suddenly I start humming this song “kya se kya ho gaya bevafaa tere pyaar mein….” I start thinking about how my life started off on a normal note.. being an obedient and responsible son, my MBA, all the cooperate jobs I had done, sitting in the age old 8hr 9-5 jobs. How I planned my life, my career, my dreams and what not. But then life had other plans for me.

I left a secured white collar well paid job to come to a world of unreasonable and unsecured dreams. I am glad that I took that decision as the journey was exciting and I am doing something I love to do now.

I am counting days, while work is keeping me busy. Have a couple of new scripts to read today. I hate reading scripts yaar. I wish somebody just tapes them for me and I can listen to them.

Well Abhi to bhook lag rahi hai.. I’ll write more about how the entire transition happened from MBA boy to Filmy Boy and how it has transformed my life completely when I take my next break.


Till then Majaani life

Keep Smiling

Sarwar Ahuja.

PS-Mission & vision: Focusing on living up to the title “India’s best Cinestar” given to me by ZEE.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey i jus read ur blog and it is great to read bout u since its bin a long time..after winning the cinestar...and u were wonderful in there..and i did u really good job in ur first film khanna and iyer..and im waiting for more movies.lol.

Good Luck
Keep Smiling :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there, glad to see you doing lots of great stuff, and cant wait to see more of you on screen.

Best of luck

Unknown said...

Pappe, cool blog! I am in IT and still no blog. God Bless and all the best.

- You Know Who.

Anonymous said...

He Dude !!!! thrilled to see your long list of Movies and I saw the promo of yr latest movie on TV. U are goooooooood. !!!! I am sure now I will be able to see u more (At least in Movie halls !!!) otherwise to U Busy Dude !!!!

Unknown said...

CONGRATES DUDEEEEEEEEEE

preety said...

hi
how r u?i just read out ur blog gud dude wht i say whenever i see u i forget everthng ...............
god bless u n gud luck
keep smiling:))